Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerader - Blood dps / Unholy DPS - DeathKnight

2 posters

Go down

Masquerader - Blood dps / Unholy DPS - DeathKnight Empty Masquerader - Blood dps / Unholy DPS - DeathKnight

Post  masq Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am

1. Name -
Masquerader, Masqueraderr (80 Pally, Holy/tank DS) Masq (80 Rogue mut) Afterburner (80 Shaman, Draka Realm, Ele/resto DS xfer avail)

2. Do you have vent and a mic?
Yarp

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question.
Main DK is out in pve dps gear. However, recently hacked so other toons were stripped, hoping to get thier gear back, and my DK's way OS tank set..back aswell.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm)
yeah non-issue I work from home.

5. What is your primary spec?
I perfer Blood dps rotations, but I am as capable with unholy rotations.

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear)
I came from a strict 10 man proj guild, I xfered here because I wanted more content then they could provide, and have took a laid back approach to finding a new raiding guild, been doing my time as the vet to new players in a small guild <Epic>.

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - x/12
Heroic ICC 25 - x/12
ICC 10 = x/12 6/12
Heroic ICC 10 - x/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism?
thats what this game is about, so therefore yes I am.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec?

with the DK? well I started the DK after the midnight rush to get LK, raided all content up until a few bosses into the second wing of ICC before i wanted to hunt greener pastures, OVERALL.. I have played wow since vanilla beta, my rogue and I saw every dungeon and raid thru vanilla and bc, Sunwell included. However, the rogue is a mere farming toon now, that I enjoy just to show off harder to get BC faction mounts.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving?

<Epic> here on Mal'ganis as stated above a laid back guild with alot of new players, whom I play the vet to and help em out as much as I can. While i lvl random alts, and or old school raids so they have a better idea of where the game came from and what its evolved into.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use?

Deadly boss mods, omen, recount, NTK (need to know,cooldown moniter) CT_mods, autobar (may not seem like a raid addon, but it made fights like Naj in bt for instance alot easier than opening backs looking for a spike, also keeps all pots and shit keybinded which i love) a few others aswell not as well known as the others, but i find essential in my play style.

12. How did you hear about our guild?
Realm Forums.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild?

Not off the top of my head (helmet)

14. What do you expect from our guild?.

To get exp in raid content I have yet to see. I am well read, and perpared prior to each raid i attend, but only so much knowledge can be aquired by simply reading or watching a strat, where-as carnage may do things differently from what i have seen or read. So I will always jump into new content cautiously, but once i am familiar I willbe racing on the meters with others, I assure you that. I strive to play my class well, when I know whats coming, never expect anything less.

best regrads,
Masq

masq

Back to top Go down

Masquerader - Blood dps / Unholy DPS - DeathKnight Empty Re: Masquerader - Blood dps / Unholy DPS - DeathKnight

Post  Unlovable Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 am

you do not have the experience for the content were doing sorry

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down