Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphix Blood / Frost DK (DPS)

Go down

Graphix Blood / Frost DK (DPS) Empty Graphix Blood / Frost DK (DPS)

Post  Graphix Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 pm

1. Name- Kyle (Graphix)

2. Do you have vent and a mic? yes i currently have a working mic.

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question. I'm gemming full ArP as of 7/17/10 im currently finishing it up.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm). Yes i can attend them all

5. What is your primary spec? Either frost or blood basically scale from the same stats.

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear) Frost is 598Xgs and blood has 6061gs.

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - 12/12
Heroic ICC 25 - 8/12
ICC 10 = 12/12
Heroic ICC 10 - 5/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism? I was in Proficiency and Crits. Im sure i can take all criticism.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec? I complete my role to the fullest by switching to/moving out of critical mechanics of an encounter and continue to maintain dps. I am sure that the other dks in this guild are capable of the same abilities as me.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving? I was in Just the tip during may and june and left because they had HORRENDOUS raid attendance after defeating the lich king. I then joined Crits and completed 8/12 HM with them and was kicked for being afk because of a family emergency i told him that i'd be afk 1min because i didn't know what was wrong when my mother called me. When i was told about what happened i went back and told him that i had to go because of family issue. But if thats what they feel then i dont blame them.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use? DBM, event alert, gtfo, Forte, grid, recount, omen, msbt, quartz, and Ratingbuster.

12. How did you hear about our guild? Xoniks told me about it.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild? Xoniks

14. What do you expect from our guild? I expect this to be a very eager and successful progression guild, and from what xoniks said about this guild i am certain this guild will be very successful.

Graphix

Back to top Go down

Graphix Blood / Frost DK (DPS) Empty Re: Graphix Blood / Frost DK (DPS)

Post  Unlovable Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

we'll see what our attendance is on tuesday and see if there are any spots open, you can join now as a standby or i can just tell you when i have a spot in raids for you come tuesday

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down