Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andikus - Fury Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Andikus - Fury Warrior Empty Andikus - Fury Warrior

Post  Max Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am

1. Name: Max (Andikus)

2. Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm)
I can make just about all raid times. The only time I would be unable to make raid time is a night when I have a concert. (Play in a band around Colorado)

5. What is your primary spec? Fury

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear)

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - x/12 : 8/12
Heroic ICC 25 - x/12 : 2/12
ICC 10 = x/12 : 11/12
Heroic ICC 10 - x/12 : 3/12

My progression isn't as high as I would like it to be. I tend to find myself in either raids that fall apart or that are lacking skilled players. Been forced to rely on pugging for the past couple months due to my work schedue (which is now no longer an issue)
Although I haven't cleared all the content, I am familiar with, and know all the fights in-game.

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism? Love it. I've been playing as a fury warrior since the release of Beta, I'm confident in my abilities, pull my own weight, and am extremely familiar with my class; but I ALWAYS have room for improvement, pay attention, and am an extremely fast learner. Criticize and I fix.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec? I can typically out dps other people when I'm outgeared and in the same class. Or stay on-par with them on meters when they have better gear than myself.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving? I was in a guild on Zagarmarsh (RIOT). There raid schedule didn't fit with my personal schedule at the time. Progressed with them from 4/12 to 9/12 in 25icc. About a month or two ago I left the guild to rely on pugs due to my old schedule.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use? DBM, bartender, omen and recount.

12. How did you hear about our guild? Matt (luckylucy)

13. Do you know anyone in the guild? Matt and Emily (Luckylucy and Emmbott)

14. What do you expect from our guild? To progress through the games content and progress my own skill level.

Max

Back to top Go down

Andikus - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Andikus - Fury Warrior

Post  Luckylucy Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:24 am

he's already in the guild because he said he wanted to raid with our friday group. he's a good guy, probably one of the nicest guys i know. he's good at his toon and more raid aware than me some times >.> he's got my backing all the way. (and he better not let me down or i'll throw eggs at him on stage =P)

Luckylucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlovable Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 am

your meta gem is inactive

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckylucy Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 pm

that was my fault >.> he fixed it it might not show up yet

Luckylucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlovable Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Luckylucy wrote:that was my fault >.> he fixed it it might not show up yet

wait so ur telling him how to play his toon?

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckylucy Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

no rofl idk how to play a warrior, he was showing me something and i was messing around with his gems and stuff >.> i tried gemming him full spirit and he caught it and musta forgot to make sure his meta was active

Luckylucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down