Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slyzter - Fury - Warrior

Go down

Slyzter - Fury - Warrior Empty Slyzter - Fury - Warrior

Post  Mike Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm

1. Mike

2. Do you have vent and a mic? Yes

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm)
Yes

5. What is your primary spec? Fury

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear) I almost have a full prot set if it ever is needed. And its almost all 264.

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - x/12 12/12
Heroic ICC 25 - x/12 8/12
ICC 10 = x/12 12/12
Heroic ICC 10 - x/12 11/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism? Of Course

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec? I top damage meter, and usually the last person to die. I am very good at helping people with simple mechanics in raids.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving? Coup De Grace,/Blue Garter i raided with them the last 3 months. Everything that i posted in ICC. I already left.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use? Recount, DBM/DXE, all you really need.

12. How did you hear about our guild? Wowprogress.com, was just checking out the guilds and noticed you guys progressed decently fast.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild? No

14. What do you expect from our guild? I expect a good atmosphere during raids. And progression at a decent rate.

Mike

Back to top Go down

Slyzter - Fury - Warrior Empty Re: Slyzter - Fury - Warrior

Post  Unlovable Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 am

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving? Coup De Grace,/Blue Garter i raided with them the last 3 months. Everything that i posted in ICC. I already left.

why did you leave? or what were the reasons you left these guilds

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:46 pm

we were doing well as a guild for 2 months. but last month progression just was declining and people were just screwing off in raids. So it was a waste of time

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlovable Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:58 pm

whisper me or an officer ingame if you still want that ginvite

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content