Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamckon - Arcane Mage

Go down

Jamckon - Arcane Mage Empty Jamckon - Arcane Mage

Post  Jamckon Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

1. Drew

2. Do you have vent and a mic? I do.

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question. (I will)

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm) Yes.

5. What is your primary spec? Arcane (57/3/11)

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear) My secondary spec is Fire (18/53/0)

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - 11/12
Heroic ICC 25 - x/12
ICC 10 = 11/12
Heroic ICC 10 - 11/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism? Yes.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec? Nothing really in terms of achievements, but I do what I'm supposed to do.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving? I recently transferred from Azshara where I played a resto shaman in a guild called Delirium. When it disbanded because of attendance problems, I decided to give in to a lot of people that had been trying to convince me that this server was the place to be; I love it here.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use? Omen, DBM, Grid, Recount

12. How did you hear about our guild? Someone who was previously in your guild told me to try it out.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild? I don't think so.

14. What do you expect from our guild? People to show up; I was always one of the people that sat there and waited for other people to log on.

Jamckon

Back to top Go down