Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkyrs (Please Read)

3 posters

Go down

Valkyrs (Please Read) Empty Valkyrs (Please Read)

Post  Banut Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 am

Valkyrs (Please Read) Valkyrs

We had an issue with valkyrs flying off in different directions last night, and I thought i'd make a quick mspaint to show you exactly why stacking up is crucially important during valkyr pickups. As you'll see, depending on the raid proximity to the center of the platform, 1-2 yards to the left or right of the raid can be the difference between your valk getting killed and you landing safely, or the rest of the raid saying fuck it because your valkyr is off in some random place near the end of the platform at 90% hp.

Banut

Back to top Go down

Valkyrs (Please Read) Empty Re: Valkyrs (Please Read)

Post  Bashemgud Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Thanks Banut, even though we said the same thing about 5 times last night, maybe seeing it will get it through to more people

Bashemgud

Back to top Go down

Post  Mars Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Eh, imo from what I saw last night was not the issue of people not understanding to stack on Unlovable or star. The one thing I noticed was people panicking during the transition. People would get on the Spirit but then forget to stack, therefore focusing their attention on the add and stacking too late. Also what sucked is that 95% of the time I got picked up by valk's and couldn't slow/stun/mass cleave them, which is terrible luck. But with more practice people will feel more comfortable and tend not to focus on one thing, this fight requires perfect execution and demands focus on every aspect of the fight.

Good picture and thread, hopefully we will get this King douche soon.
Mars
Mars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down