Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NØobcake - Protection - Paladin

Go down

NØobcake - Protection - Paladin Empty NØobcake - Protection - Paladin

Post  NØobacke Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 pm

1. Name
John

2. Do you have vent and a mic?
yes

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm)
yes if a conflict arises then i usually attempt to contact someone to tell them that i can't make it

5. What is your primary spec?
Protection

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear)
Yes Ret but I i don't have good enough gear with it yet

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - 5/12
Heroic ICC 25 - 1/12
ICC 10 = 8/12
Heroic ICC 10 - 0/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism?
yes if i mess up i'm more than willing to listen and hear what anyone has to say on how i could improve

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec?
4/5 in ToGC

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving?
Xfered here from Anub'arak
Eternal Corruption - went 7/12 in one run with them. I'm leaving EC because they lack organization, people do not show up, and they really don't have enough people to do 2 groups for icc

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use?
DBM, Grid, pally power, Dominos, and hud Map

12. How did you hear about our guild?
Wow-Heroes.com

13. Do you know anyone in the guild?
I may have done a run with someone in the guild but I don't remember anyone.

14. What do you expect from our guild?
I expect to run ICC 10/25 to progress and down LK and do HM

NØobacke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum