Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stunlocku- Assasination Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Stunlocku- Assasination Rogue Empty Stunlocku- Assasination Rogue

Post  Stunlocku Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am

1. Name- Stunlocku.

2. Do you have vent and a mic?- Yes.

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question.

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm)- Yes.

5. What is your primary spec?- Assasination.

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear)- I have 2, 264 weapons for combat but my arp isn't near what it should be to go combat.

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - 12/12
Heroic ICC 25 - 4/12
ICC 10 = 12/12
Heroic ICC 10 - 10/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism?- Yes.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec?- I haven't done anything too outstanding because I didn't raid until WOTLK and even then I didn't get into serious raiding until Ulduar, I had a server second Yogg+0 but that's about it and I don't play that toon anymore.

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving?- I was in Berserk but that fell apart, I did 11/12 with them and did 12/12 with Lindt's GDKP run.

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use?- DBM, Omen, Recount, Mutilate ( suggested attack to use next ) Bartender.

12. How did you hear about our guild?- I saw a post on Mal'ganis forums.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild?- No, I don't believe so.

14. What do you expect from our guild?- Progression and a positive raiding atmosphere as well as the desire to kill dragons!

Stunlocku

Back to top Go down

Stunlocku- Assasination Rogue Empty Re: Stunlocku- Assasination Rogue

Post  Luckylucy Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:01 pm

can you explain your gemming choices? most muti rogues i've seen gem haste in yellow sockets or haste/ap. your haste is also very low all together and haste is very important as a muti rogue. please explain why you've made your decisions in gear/gems and why you choose to leave your haste so low.

Luckylucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunlocku Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm currently collecting the king's ambers and the ametrine's to do this right now.

Stunlocku

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlovable Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Luckylucy wrote:can you explain your gemming choices? most muti rogues i've seen gem haste in yellow sockets or haste/ap. your haste is also very low all together and haste is very important as a muti rogue. please explain why you've made your decisions in gear/gems and why you choose to leave your haste so low.

not really worried about his gemming, im worried to why he chose the badge chest over ikfirus sack of wonder, and why hes using non tier arp gloves which is the worst offstat for mut, hes also using 2 slow daggers. his itemization isnt really ideal and doesnt show much knowledge about the class

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunlocku Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:49 pm

I never won the rolls on the chest, as simple as that. I had the 251 tier gloves but H scourge stranglers is better according to my spreadsheet. Two slow daggers are better than the 1.4 I have right now which is H orcish deathblade.

Stunlocku

Back to top Go down

Post  Unlovable Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Stunlocku wrote:I never won the rolls on the chest, as simple as that. I had the 251 tier gloves but H scourge stranglers is better according to my spreadsheet. Two slow daggers are better than the 1.4 I have right now which is H orcish deathblade.

chest is a boe, as simple as that.

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down