Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Resto Druid Hotzstuff

Go down

80 Resto Druid Hotzstuff Empty 80 Resto Druid Hotzstuff

Post  Hotzstuff2 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

1. Name Hotzstuff-----Mitch Nieves

2. Do you have vent and a mic? yes

3. Make sure you logout in your PVE gear with your PVE spec so we are able to review your armory if we cannot contact you. Otherwise skip this question. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&cn=Hotzstuff i have the Ashen Band of Endless Destruction on this armory shot was messing with boomy spec

4. Can you make ALL our raid times for the FULL 4 hour duration? (7:00pm - 11:00pm) yes

5. What is your primary spec?Resto 5935

6. Do you have a secondary PvE spec? Is it on par with the current content? (251+ Equivalent gear)
yes Boomy 5913 GS use some resto gear but i am hit capped

7. List your current PvE/Raiding Experience. (What have you cleared/accomplished?)
ICC 25 - 9/12 know the fights just have not been able to get with a decent guild Sad
Heroic ICC 25 - 4/12
ICC 10 = 11/12
Heroic ICC 10 - 6/12

8. Are you able to take constructive criticism? yes i would rather be told what i was doing wrong so i can fix it and help out the raid.

9. Is there anything else you have done in game which demonstrates that you are a cut above the average player of your class and spec?
not really but i do no what i am doing and have plenty of time for this game to make all of ur raid times and be a good raider that pay's attention

10. What has been your guild history in the past 3 months? What progression did you do with them? Why are you leaving?
i just joined 1 guild while being on this server and there still 9/12 and all i do is carry kids who dont no how to play there chars.... and it gets old

11. What essential raiding add-ons do you use? DBM/Omen/Recount/Healbot

12. How did you hear about our guild? that u guys a recruiting and a good top end raiding guild.

13. Do you know anyone in the guild? nope

14. What do you expect from our guild? to progress through icc and all upcoming new content and make some new friends Smile

Hotzstuff2

Back to top Go down