Carnage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID

+4
Mars
Kushboy
svenrich
Unlovable
8 posters

Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID

Post  Unlovable Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

post here if youre going to miss a raid day at least a day ahead of time

please keep in mind.

1 missed day your first raid week as a trial/member will keep you from being promoted.
2 missed days within 2 weeks will result in demotion of raider rank to member rank.

Unlovable
Admin

https://mg-carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty School

Post  svenrich Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey, I'm sorry to put this on you guys with how close we are to downing LK but you may want to be replacing me as a raider. with finals and the final round of tests before finals I'm gonna be at school a lot more then usual and i wont be able to reliably make raids if make any at all. sorry about this and good luck

svenrich

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Raid 5/7/10

Post  Kushboy Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm

This dorm internet is a piece of shit and has been kicking me off for hours at a time for the past couple days. Im going to talk to the OIt people as soon as they open tomorrow and see if I can get this resolved. If Im not on for the raid tomorrow this is why.

Kushboy

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Possibly Late -- Wednesday May 19, 2010

Post  Mars Wed May 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Could be late tonight, we're celebrating my little brothers birthday tonight and i don't know when we'll get back. Hopefully i won't be late at all.
Mars
Mars

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Re: POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID

Post  Aneo Thu May 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Aneo - I tired to get my Tattoo appointment to be after 9 with the guy but he can only fit me in at 7:30 which is right in the middle of raid time, I know this doesn't look good but I will make it up

For Friday's raid

Aneo

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Weekend gone

Post  Spreckers Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Found an apartment but still not gonna be on much if at all this weekend.
Spreckers
Spreckers

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty miss raid short timing : /

Post  moreoval Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

I know this is short timing but i just found out today that we are getting tomorrow off. We are leaving in about 5 min to go to Maryland for my little brothers birthday. We want to leave before the weekend traffic hits the road, i will be on all next week and the following its just this is real important to me : /.

moreoval

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Could be late yet again (5-10min)

Post  Mars Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Might have to pick up brother from his lacrosse practice if he can't find a ride again. Tonight is his last practice though! Anyway, longest 10 min late, hopefully won't be late at all.
Mars
Mars

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty 23 june 2010

Post  moreoval Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 pm

will probably be a hour or two late i got stuck on a 2000 mission tonight 1900 in game time so once we are done with that we will be released goin back to work hopefully it thunders and they cant jump tonight!

moreoval

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Missing raid 6/23

Post  Moeku Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm

I am having some issues with my display drivers (again) and will am not sure I will be able to make it tonight. I am currently working to resolve my issue.

Moe

Moeku

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty Re: POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID

Post  Luckylucy Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 am

going to be late on thursday, girlfriend has an appointment across town from 4:30 till 5:30 and raid starts at 6 (all my time)

Luckylucy

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty 7/13

Post  Lucky Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 pm

My computer is messed up, it won't even turn on atm, i have to reload everything including windows so i probably won't be on today, idk about tomorrow, hopefully it gets done by then... fucking computer...

Lucky

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty late tonight

Post  Rampaged Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

had something come up going to be an hourish late.

Rampaged

Back to top Go down

Post  lucky Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

aperantly we got rid of my back up discs, might take a little longer than i thought because now i have to order them from sony...

lucky

Back to top Go down

POST HERE AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A RAID Empty compter

Post  Rampaged Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm

my comp has kicked the bucket, think it's the power supply, will be back when i can get it fixed.

Rampaged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down